Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome, Mrs. Burn!

This is my blog. All my secret observations on life, and just everyday teenage existence get jotted down here. I really thought that you would enjoy reading and commenting on my postings, because, well, I don't know why, I just thought you would. Until now, only my parents knew about this place but I thought if anyone would appreciate it, it would be you. Feel free to look back as far as you like, and please comment on anything that piques your interest, I love to get comments (good or bad). I update my blog on average about once a week, so there is almost always a new post. I'm really excited about adding another reader my list. Have fun!

2 comments:

Sable said...

it looks like it works fine...

Unknown said...

Maybe it was me...this blogging thing is new to me ya know! Give me some credit, I am OLD! I am taking a blogging class tomorrow to learn more! Thanks so much for including me. You are a wonderful and special young lady! I know that you are going to be amazing at whatever you do in life...maybe you will be a google genius??? Are you enjoying your summer? Today was our last day as teachers...hooray!